Yummy Food Industrial Group
Main products:Strawberry Cube,Black Bean,Dried Cherry,Apple Ring,Soybean,Red Speckled Kidney Bean,Chickpea,Red Raisin,Green Raisin,Pineapple Bean,White Bean,Sunflower Seed
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. xin yu
  • Company Name : Yummy Food Industrial Group
  • Tel : 86-532-85780582
  • Fax : 86-532-58783560
  • Address : Shandong,Qingdao,Room 2405,Build 2,NO.98 Nanjing Road,Qingdao China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 266000

Navel orange

Navel orange
Product Detailed
Navel orange 1.It is the rarely kind one which ripe in this season. 2.good in taste and shape 3.rich vitamin C

 

Navel orange

1.good in taste and shape

2.fresh and rich vitamin C

3.China's famous brand product

Multiple sizes and packaging are available to meet your requirements:

64.72.80 in 8kg/carton,10kg/carton,15kg/carton

Weight: 1660cartons of 15kg/carton,24.9MT

Availability:the whole year

Quality: No broken skin, no scar, GAP certificate,

Shelf life is long and can be stored for up to 8 months under proper conditions

Thick & tight skin, big size, freshness, durable storage and moderately hot flavor.

 

Payment Terms:

offers:

ex works

FOB

FAS

C&F

door to door

(all incoterms available)

Besides,

1) After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as

the remainder  50% T/T paid is into our account.

2) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3) After sales confirmation signed,100% Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

Navel orange



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.