Yummy Food Industrial Group
Main products:Strawberry Cube,Black Bean,Dried Cherry,Apple Ring,Soybean,Red Speckled Kidney Bean,Chickpea,Red Raisin,Green Raisin,Pineapple Bean,White Bean,Sunflower Seed
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. xin yu
  • Company Name : Yummy Food Industrial Group
  • Tel : 86-532-85780582
  • Fax : 86-532-58783560
  • Address : Shandong,Qingdao,Room 2405,Build 2,NO.98 Nanjing Road,Qingdao China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 266000

Fresh Celery

Fresh Celery
Product Detailed
Related Categories:Fresh Celery Cabbage
Related Product Searches:Fresh Celery,High Quality,Fresh Celery, celery leaves,S
Fresh Celery Length:37cm; 700g~1100g/pc,10kg carton

Fresh Celery

Length:37cm; 700g~1100g/pc

Packing:12,18,24pcs/ 10kg  carton

Celery is a biennial European plant in the parsley family, having edible roots,

leafstalks, leaves, and fruits. Its leafstalk feels tender, looks green and

tastes crisp and sweet, which contains rich vitamin and mineral substances.

Celery is a staple in chicken noodle soup.

Payment Terms: T/T,D/P,L/C,D/P

 1) After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as

the remainder  50% T/T paid is into our account.

2) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3) After sales confirmation signed,100% Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

Fresh Celery



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.